Catylist ID: #30821511
215 E High St
Office for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30821511|
|Property Subtypes:||Mixed Use, Flex Space, Office Building, Other|
|Building Size (RSF):||5,192 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||See Agent|
|Gross Land Area:||0.17 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$153.12 PSF|
|In Opportunity Zone?||Yes|
|Property Use Type:||Investment, Vacant/Owner-User|
|Class of Space:||Class C|
Overview / Comments
Rare opportunity to acquire a small free standing building in downtown Lexington with on site surface parking. Unique architecture with many custom features. Walk to government offices, YMCA, University of Kentucky and all downtown services. High visibility signage available to help you brand your business and reach new customers. This property will not be on the market long. Call now for a tour!
E High St – 10,385
E Vine St – 11,751
S Martin Luther King Blvd – 2,786
- Freestanding office building with 12 parking spaces.
- Located on East High Street near the heart of downtown Lexington.
- Across the street from the U.S. Post Office and a few doors down from the YMCA.
- Ideal for Architects, Engineers, Attorneys, Insurance, and all types of professional office uses.
- Unique Architecture and designed by Byron Romanowitz, AIA.
- Great Building Signage on Vine Street and High Street.
- Walk to all government offices.
- Building is easily divisible with an upstairs and downstairs unit- both at street level.
- Easy in and out parking and easy access to all major roads.
- Walk to the University of Kentucky.
- Available Immediately.
Attachments & Media
|Zoning:||B-2 - DOWNTOWN BUSINESS|
|Total Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Stories:||2|
|Typical SF / Floor:||2,596 SF|
|Total Parking Spaces:||12|
|Zoning Description:||Downtown Business|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
James M SchraderSchrader Commercial Properties, LLC KCREA Member
|© Copyright 2001-2022 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Kentucky Commercial Real Estate Alliance nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|