Catylist ID: #30343452
HISTORIC DOWNTOWN LOUISVILLE BUILDING
Retail-Commercial for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30343452|
|Property Subtypes:||Mixed Use, Restaurant, Street Retail, Tavern/Bar/Nightclub, Other|
|Building Size (RSF):||16,450 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||See Agent|
|Unit Price:||$118.54 PSF|
|Property Use Type:||Net Leased Investment (NNN), Investment, Vacant/Owner-User, Business|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller, Sale/Leaseback|
Overview / Comments
Rare opportunity to own and redevelop a building constructed in 1880 on the 500 block of W Main St. This offering could be the last opportunity here for a very long time.
Instant access to Humana Buildings, Evan Williams Bourbon Experience, KY Center for the Arts, Muhammad Ali Center, the Belvedere and many other Louisville icons as this location is 'Downtown Louisville'. AND... More than 5,000 parking spaces within less than a block!
- Existing restaurant bar tenant currently in place in a phenomenal space for any restaurant or bar. (See agent for tenant details, but no long term lease here)
- Existing elevator is serviceable, with a $100,000 quote to service and convert to doors on each side.
- Massive historic bar on second floor
- Floors 2-5 are somewhat gutted and ready for renovations.
- Basement would likely be useful for next main floor tenant.
Call today to set up a tour or submit an offer!
Attachments & Media
|Nearest MSA:||Louisville/Jefferson County|
|Zoning:||C-3 - Commercial District|
|Total Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Stories:||5|
|Typical SF / Floor:||2,950 SF|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
|© Copyright 2001-2019 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Kentucky Commercial Real Estate Alliance nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|