Medical Office Space near Hospital

Office for Lease
Catylist Listing ID: 30581973
Property Subtypes: Medical, Office Building
Contiguous Space: 3,027 - 4,712 SF
Total Available: 7,739 SF
Building Size (RSF): 19,125 SF
Gross Building Area: 22,242 SF
Gross Land Area: 1.44 Acres
Lease Rate: $16 - 17 PSF (Annual)
Base Monthly Rent: $4,036 - 6,675
Lease Types: Modified Gross
Building Name: Bluegrass Medical Center
Class of Space: Class B
Last Updated: 3/9/2020

Overview / Comments

This very distinctive building located directly across from the Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital, is now available for sale OR lease. With UL purchasing the hospital (directly across the street), the possibilities are endless for this building and its new owner. One new addition to the hospital, due to UL having bought it, is The Women’s Health and Pelvic Floor Therapy program, so any doctors specializing in the urinary field who might want to own their own building, or simply lease, should be considering this building as their new home.

The covered, drive-through entrance provides safe and convenient drop-off and pick-up of patients/guests, and the elevator makes getting to the office space effortless.

There is plenty of parking in front, on the side and in the rear of the building as the building sits of over 1.4 acres.

Expand All 2 Spaces Available

Suite: 200 4,712 SF $17 PSF (Annual) Modified Gross
Suite: Lower Level 3,027 SF $16 PSF (Annual) Modified Gross

Additional Details

Nearest MSA: Louisville/Jefferson County
County: Jefferson
Tax ID/APN: 067H00030000
Zoning: C-N - Neighborhood Commercial District
Property Located Between: Maslick Rd & Churchman Avenue on Bluegrass Ave
Property Visibility: Excellent
Airports: Louisville International
Site Description: Flat, plenty of parking
Area Description: The building is situated immediately across from the Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital, in the south central district of Louisville.
Total Number of Buildings: 1
Number of Stories: 5
Year Built: 1998
Roof Type: Flat
Construction/Siding: Brick
Exterior Description: Brick and glass structure, very unique architecture, sitting on over 1.4 acres with more than ample parking, directly across from the Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital.
Parking Type: Surface
Parking Description: Ample
Passenger Elevators: 1
Sprinklers: Wet
Heat Type: Natural Gas
Heat Source: Central
Air Conditioning: Engineered System
Zoning Description: The property has multiple zoning designations. It is 68.46% CN, which is the Neighborhood Commercial District. The other 31.54% is R-5, which is Residential Single Family District.
Water Service: Municipal
Sewer Type: Municipal

View FullscreenMap

Demographic Statistics

Proximity: 1 mile 3 miles 5 miles
Total Population: 15,756 117,429 259,603
Median Age: 35.41 36.1 36.71
Households: 6,421 47,668 109,492
© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Kentucky Commercial Real Estate Alliance nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.