||B-2 DOWNTOWN BUSINESS
|Property Located Between:
||Church Street and Market Street
||Easy access to I-64 and I-75
||10 min LEX, 1 hr SDF and CVG
||Highly visible, thousands of pedestrians, bicycles, vehicles pass daily, 100% beautiful renovation with panoramic views of all downtown Lexington, some original features were preserved, elevator for all floors, only the buyers imagination will limit the uses for the buildings ground floor and rooftop. All leases are brand new and NNN.
||Located in the hottest neighborhood in Lexington. North Limestone has been part of a revival for several years now and it is only growing stronger. Several successful businesses and restaurants are still thriving, three large court houses located directly across the street bring thousands of high income earners to the area. Town Branch project encircles the area bringing even more foot and bicycle traffic to the area.
|Total Number of Buildings:
|Number of Stories:
|Typical SF / Floor:
||All brick, well-maintained sidewalks, clean and recently painted, vintage charm with modern features.
||Exposed brick with original plaster intentionally left throughout feels modern. Hardwood floors are immaculate. Several large restrooms with granite and new fixtures, exposed duct work painted black has an industrial look but still clean and sleek. Windows line the walls of every room on every floor giving every single office an incredible view of downtown with its murals, pedestrians, fountains, and theaters.
||B-2 Principal Uses. (Other uses substantially similar to those listed herein shall also be deemed permitted.)
1. The principal permitted uses in the B-1 zone.
2. Amusement enterprises, such as indoor billiard or pool halls; indoor theaters; bowling alleys; dance halls; skating rinks.
3. Restaurants, cocktail lounges and nightclubs, with entertainment, dancing or the sale of alcoholic beverages.
4. Establishments for the display, rental, or sale of automobiles, motorcycles, trucks not exceeding one and one-half (1½) tons, and boats limited to runabout boats, provided that the outdoor display or storage of vehicles shall conform to the requirements of Article 16.
5. Establishments engaged in blueprinting, printing, publishing and lithographing; interior decorating; upholstering; laundering, clothes cleaning and dyeing; clothing alterations and tailoring services.
6. Hotels and motels.
7. Passenger transportation terminals.
8. Any type of dwelling unit.
9. Wholesale establishments.
10. Minor automobile and truck repair.
11. Establishments primarily engaged in the sale of supplies and parts for vehicles and farm equipment.
13. Stadium and exhibition halls.
14. Telephone exchanges; radio and television studios.
15. Cable television system signal distribution centers and studios.
16. Athletic club facilities.
17. Adult arcades, massage parlors, adult bookstores, adult video stores, adult cabarets, adult dancing establishments, adult entertainment establishments, and sexual entertainment centers, provided that none shall be located within a 500-foot radius of any agricultural or residential zone, any elementary or secondary school, any park attended by persons under eighteen (18) years of age, or within a 1,000-foot radius of any other similarly regulated adult business.
18. Parking lots and structures, provided such use conforms to the conditions of Article 16.